GJHS Advisory Curriculum
Quarter 1- Week 2
Monday, August 19
Complete the following activities with your students to get to know one another and help build an environment of community.
Tuesday, August 20
- All About Me - Display these questions on the screen. Students should answer the questions on their own paper and include their name. They will turn these in to their advisor so you can get to know them better. Advisors should also complete the questions and share their answers with the class.
- Advisory Class Slide - Complete your slide by adding the following information to the slideshow. Feel free to design your slide as you like to represent your advisory class.
- Advisor name
- Room number
Wednesday, August 21
- SMART Goal Intro - Use this slide show to introduce SMART goals to students.
- Review the SMART GOAL examples and explanations
- Set SMART Goal - Use the SMART GOAL handout to set Academic SMART GOAL
PLEASE TAKE UP SMART GOALS AND KEEP IN A FOLDER FOR LATER USE IN ADVISORY.
Thursday, August 22
Friday, August 23