PLEASE DO NOT USE THE CIRCLE DRIVE IN THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL TO DROP OFF STUDENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY OR TO PICK THEM UP AT THE END OF THE DAY… unless checking students in or out of school during the school day between 8:45am-4:00pm.
Procedures Upon Arrival
- Bus riders enter through the South side of the building, go to the Commons/Cafeteria.
- Car riders, walkers, bicycle riders enter North side of building, go to the Commons/Cafeteria
- Breakfast is served 8:15—8:45am.
- Lakeside will open its doors at 7:30 a.m. for students who get to campus early. These students will need to report to the Commons/Cafeteria and follow morning procedures.
- Students arriving after 8:45 AM must check in through the front office by a parent or guardian.
- Dismissal bell rings at 4:00 PM.
- All students must exit the building by 4:10 PM (unless they are under the direct supervision of a teacher or coach).
- Bus riders—dismiss through South doors of building.
- Car riders and walkers dismiss through North side of building.
- Students should not walk through parking lots or grassy areas and must follow designated walkways.
- Students are to exit the building at 4:00pm and either wait to be picked up at the Parent Pick Up line (North of building) or on the Bus Pick Up area (South of building).
*****Students are not allowed to be picked up or dropped off in front of the school building before or after school hours. For safety reasons, parents / students should only use the NORTH car pickup line.*****