We are a participating district in the “School Choice” law of the State of Arkansas. Parents from other districts wishing to apply for their child to attend a Springdale school must submit their application to our Business Office by
Virtual school - Virtual Innovation Academy (start here)
Don Tyson School of Innovation- First, complete the Intent to Enroll Form and the school will reach out to you with further instructions.
Pre-K- Please see our flyer for information on how to enroll. We DO NOT accept online enrollment.
All students must have information updated using our online system. (This includes any student that is or has been in Springdale).
Click here for more information
NEW TO THE DISTRICT
What you will need:
- Your zoned school
Enter your address into the
Attendance Zone Finder to locate your school
- Birth Certificate or Statement from local registrar/county recorder certifying the child’s date of birth, Passport
- Social Security Card (or parent may request a nine-digit number designated by Arkansas Department of Education)
- Current Immunization Record (Shot Record)
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill)
- Name and phone number/fax number of previous school your child attended (Records Request)
- Transcript/Grades from previous school (NEEDED FOR 8-12 GRADE STUDENTS)
Once you have gathered the required documents, begin the New Student Pre-Registration Online Enrollment Process here.
(Applies to all schools except Pre-K.)
If you do not have online access, computers are available for enrollment at the school office.
If you are currently on Free/Reduced lunch, your application will not transfer to a new School District. You must fill out a new form. You may
reapply online or on paper at the school office.
IF YOU HAVE MOVED WITHIN THE SPRINGDALE SCHOOL DISTRICT:
- If your child is in Grades 7-12, call your child's current school and arrange to withdraw your child from that school (check out slip must be signed by his/her current teachers).
If your child is in Grades K-6, skip this step.
- Enter your new address into the Attendance Zone Finder to locate your new school
- You will need proof of your new address (Utility Bill)
- Fill out a new Enrollment Card and Health Card at the new school
- The new school will request your child’s file from the previous school he/she attended